- Twin Maples historic landmark needed a web presence
- The clean design of their new website features a beautiful full-screen image of the Twin Maples estate with easy-to-use navigation
- Integration with social media channels increased Twin Maples' visibility as a venue for weddings and special occasions
- Local architect Ying Li wanted to revamp her website to match her modern aesthetic
- The minimalism of her redesigned website showcases an extensive portfolio of architecture projects
- Responsive design and custom coding ensure optimal display on all devices: desktop, tablet, and mobile
- Yara Shea Beauty's founder envisioned an online store where proceeds from her beauty product sales would benefit girls' empowerment programs in Nigeria
- I delivered a cost-effective eCommerce solution that is easy for her to manage and operate
- The website launch was expedited so it could debut in the upcoming United Nations Women's Commission convention
- Pasha Delights wanted an online store to sell premium Turkish ice cream, or "dondurma"
- With a mobile-optimized display, customers can purchase ice cream from any device
- A detailed knowledge transfer enables the owners to add new flavors and content as their business grows
- The Fortnightly Club of Summit wanted more visibility for their philanthropic initiatives
- Their new website features an informative video outlining the organization's mission
- Search engine optimization boosted the site's page ranking and differentiated the club from similarly named organizations
- Beacon Hill Skate Shop already had a website, but it needed some minor changes
- Their updated website is reorganized so customers can easily find the information they need
- A prominent photo slideshow highlights the shop's large inventory of skate products
- Positive Lifestyle Changes wanted a simple website with a soothing color palette
- The built-in blog interface lets her to share insights with clients and potential clients
- The single-page design is easy for her to manage and update as needed
While I originally set out to create my own website, I soon realized that it was more than I was equipped to handle. Thankfully, Emkarr and Lilac Consulting came to my rescue. Emkarr listened to what I wanted to accomplish, offered thoughtful suggestions, and worked efficiently to create a website that I’m thrilled with. I thoroughly enjoyed working with Emkarr and recommend her most highly.
Amanda Jaffe Jaffe Benefits Counsel
We've had an overwhelming response in membership, community awareness and participation at The Fortnightly Club. This transformation is credited to Emkarr and Lilac Consulting for creating our long-needed website. Events, information and our historical significance are now readily available to all. We can’t thank Emkarr enough for her ability to listen to our club's passion and needs and then design a website that shares our activities and tells our story.
Lori Dahl The Fortnightly Club of Summit
I highly recommend Emkarr from Lilac Consulting Service. When my website needed an update, she took it on and gave it a revamp with lighting speed She is familiar with all website hosting platforms and custom coding procedures. She gave valuable suggestions based on my needs. During the process, she is attentive, responsive and efficient.
Ying Li Ying Li Architect